UNIQUELY (sometimes experimentally) DYED PINS
$35 - $49
- Each one of these sets is essentially a one-of set and they each come out a little different.
- These are priced based solely on their appearance. Sets that are unevenly dyed or simply not as pretty are discounted, while the sets that are more brilliantly colored and evenly dyed are slightly more expensive.
- If you're looking for a top quality, not-so-boring looking bone bridge pin to dress up your guitar, or perhaps add to the aged/relic look of a vintage instrument... not to mention any tonal enhancement, there is likely a pin that will work for you!
- These generally fall into three color patterns: Amber, Brown or Red. More pics are available on the Products page as well!
- All these sets are individually photographed, so if you're interested, let me know what size you're looking for and I'll be happy to email you photos of what's in stock!
EXPERIMENTAL DYED PINS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES:
Size 1 Size 1T Size 1.3T Size 2A Size 4.2C